1. By accessing the information presented in this medium, each User releases the IDBZ to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the usage of material or information made available through the system. In no event shall the IDBZ be liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the material. In particular and without limit to the generality of the above, information provided in the publications of the IDBZ is considered to be true and correct at the time of publication. Changes in circumstances after time of publication may affect the accuracy of this information and the IDBZ gives no assurance as to the accuracy of any information or advice contained therein. In addition to information provided by the IDBZ, links are provided to external Internet sites. These external information sites are outside the control of the IDBZ and it is the responsibility of Internet Users to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of the information contained therein.
2 This Site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information and content providers. IDBZ does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness, reliability or current validity of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information or content provider, or any User of this Site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk.
Links to Third-party Web Sites
3. This Site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of IDBZ and IDBZ is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. IDBZ provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by IDBZ.
Linking to the IDBZ Site
4. Generally, Internet web sites may link to the Site without seeking the permission of IDBZ. However, such links must clearly identify IDBZ as the source of the information displayed and preserve the integrity of IDBZ web pages without alteration.
5. If this Site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities (collectively, "Forums"), User agrees to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using a Forum, User shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefor as may be required by law;
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters. Download any file posted by another User of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
6. User acknowledges that all Forums or Discussion Groups are public and not private communications. Further, User acknowledges that chats, postings, conferences, e-mails and other communications by other Users are not endorsed by IDBZ, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by IDBZ. IDBZ reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from Users, including without limitation e-mail and bulletin board postings.
7. All Materials that appear on the Site are the exclusive property of IDBZ or of its content providers, unless otherwise indicated. IDBZ encourages Users to download or copy Material from the Site exclusively for personal and non-commercial use. Users may not resell, redistribute or create derivative works for commercial purposes without the express, written consent of IDBZ.
8. For copyright permission, please contact our Public Relations Department using the information provided below.
9. If you are a victim or have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or phone call purportedly from, for or on behalf of the IDBZ, do not respond to the email and please email us at email@example.com. The IDBZ is actively trying to put a halt to these misleading practices, and we continuously pursue criminal activity with the assistance of multiple international security organizations in order to protect the IDBZ. We greatly appreciate your help in bringing suspect communications to our attention at the following addresses:
IDBZ Public Relations Department Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IDBZ Phone: +263 (04) 750171-8